Coming in 2019:Midland, Lubbock, Houston & Dallas
Texas Mutual’s Work Safe, Texas Summit is a comprehensive safety seminar traveling to communities across the state. The summit provides local businesses with a convenient, accessible opportunity to network, receive safety tools and learn effective strategies for protecting their employees.
Highlights of the Work Safe, Texas Summit include:
- A panel discussion of industry-specific safety programs
- A presentation on new OSHA requirements and their effects on businesses
- Question and answer session with safety experts
- Explanation and demonstration of Texas Mutual’s Safety in a Box virtual reality training tool
- A video showcasing the importance of a results-oriented return-to-work program
Participants receive a free Safety in a Box VR viewer and certificate of completion at the conclusion of the event. The summit is free, open to any business and includes a complimentary breakfast. Advance registration is required.
Launched in 2016, the Work Safe, Texas Summit has been held in cities throughout the state of Texas such as Tyler, Austin